If you are using a template by Blogger Template Designer, All of them have an attribution at the bottom of the blog. by default, Blogger templates include attribution gadget at the bottom of each template. The Attribution gadget is the gadget in the footer that says "Powered By Blogger". If you have tried to remove this then you may noticed that gadget is locked and you are able to modify only the "Copyright" statement from the widget.
Most of the blogger dislike it and ask are they allowed to remove this from their template? The answer is yes you are allowed! Follow my instructions below if you wish to remove or customize blogger attribution widget.
Important Notice : Always Back Up Your Templates before Making Any Changes On it.
1. Go to Design > Edit HTML
2. Expand your Widget Template.
3. Click Ctrl+F for the browser Find bar to pop up.
4. Search for the code below in your template.
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>
5. Now change the locked value 'true' to 'false' in the line of code.
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution'>
6. Now find the code similar below,
<b:section class='foot' id='footer-3' showaddelement='no'>
7. Now change attribute value showaddelement no to yes as below,
<b:section class='foot' id='footer-3' showaddelement='yes'>
8. Save your template.
9. Go back and navigate to Layout tab.
10. Find Attribution element bottom of your page.
11. Click on Edit
12. Now click on Remove button.
Now Attribution element has been removed. You can add another element using bottom Add a Gadget link to add custom attribution.